And then there was the time that Jonah locked himself in the room we're all staying in and then fell asleep. We didn't realize it until a few hours later when we tried to go to bed. We couldn't find the key, but after over half an hour of trying to pick the lock, Josh finally just took the doorknob off.
Then, after an incredibly frustrating morning, he locked us both out of the room with my clothes (I was still in my pjs), phone, the bed, the diapers, the wipes...pretty much everything.
I finally got him to sleep somewhere else and now I need a nap. My I'm-going-to-clean-the-whole-house-make-bread-dinner-and-granola day has turned into a one load of dishes and a headache day. Good night (and I'll call you back when I get back to my phone).
Ah, this does answer the the question of why no returned calls...sure would like a skype visit.
ReplyDeleteMOM
That reminds me of something I forgot to tell you. Or remind myself!:)) On one of Jonah's stays, Frank, Jonah and I had a great day playing all sorts of fun games. When it became time to get ready to leave I noticed the front door ajar. Racking my brain trying to recall when he could have opened it (it's always locked)and because of my worry that something could hurt my precious sweetheart if I am not by his side every minute I couldn't believe he was able to get that door unlocked. Where did the time go? I took a deep sigh and realized JoJo better be even quicker on her toes. I smiled through the whole post, adventures with Jonah are just the best!
ReplyDelete