It's been a pretty good day. About an hour of this evening seemed downright magical, in fact, when Jonah was running around happily with Dixie proclaiming, "I love Dixie so much" and I saw my first fireflies of the summer. Tonight, I'll focus on those things instead of the mounds of work to do.
Nothing like a happy son and a touh of nature to brighten a mother's heart. "One day at a time..."
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how Jonah and Dixie's reunion went. Brightens a grandma's heart too! I hope you find some magical moments as you get through your mounds of work. I have found in my MANY yrs now here on earth that the events I couldn't understand as first were the ones I understood completely when I was past them. I sure do miss all of you!
ReplyDeleteI like this. Mucho, mucho, mucho.
ReplyDeleteI take it you're back in Alabama since I've never seen fireflies in AZ...
ReplyDelete